For all your legal needs, Contact Jupiter Legal Advocates
We Are Committed to Three Key Values:
George E. Gelb has nearly 35 years experience practicing marital and family law. He will handle your case promptly, thoroughly, professionally, and in your best interests.
Divorce and family legal issues can be very heated and emotionally charged. AV Preeminent-rated Attorney George Gelb fights for you effectively and with integrity.
You don’t just need someone to fight your legal battles; you need someone who cares. George E. Gelb listens – he will help get you through this difficult time so you can get your life back.
Jupiter Divorce Attorney – George Gelb
Rated AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell 2014
Welcome to the law office of George E. Gelb, proudly serving individuals, couples, and families with divorce law in Jupiter, Florida and the surrounding areas.
Looking for an experienced divorce attorney in Jupiter?
Child Custody issues? George Gelb is an experienced child custody lawyer in Jupiter!
Baby Boomer or older? George specializes in “Gray Divorce”.
Need to know about Dividing the Family Business in a Divorce?
Going through a High Net Worth Divorce?
George Gelb has been a Jupiter Divorce Lawyer practicing divorce and family law for over 35 years, and is highly respected and widely regarded as an expert in his field. A former Assistant Attorney General, he has been featured on TV and radio programs and in 2014 he received the prestigious recognition of AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest peer-review attorney rating. According to Martindale-Hubbell®, an AV Preeminent rating is
A testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
George has also been selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers and voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession. Most recently, he was honored to receive the designation of Nation’s Top One Percent of outstanding attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
As a Jupiter family law veteran and Florida Divorce Expert, George E. Gelb has seen nearly every divorce and family law scenario imaginable, ranging from amicable and straightforward uncontested divorces to very complex and intense property division, child custody (now called parenting plans), and alimony cases.
Despite having handled thousands of family law cases over the past 35 years, George has maintained a spirit of compassion for those he represents. He truly understands the emotion, complexity, and far-reaching consequences that often accompany family law matters. While he strongly advocates for your best interests, he also exhibits empathy during your difficult time – as well as a genuine desire to get you what you deserve so you can get your life back.
We proudly serve the following areas:
- Palm Beach County: Jupiter, Tequesta, Juno Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Green Acres, Delray Beach, Loxahatchee, Loxahatchee Groves, Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Lake Park, Palm Beach Shores, Highland Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Hypoluxo, Atlantis, Singer Island, Lantana, Belle Glade, Glen Ridge, Haverhill, Palm Springs
- Martin County: Stuart, Palm City, Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, North River Shores, Port Salerno, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze, Sewall’s Point, Indiantown, Rio, Port Mayaca
- St. Lucie County: Ft. Pierce, Tradition, Saint Lucie West, Hutchinson Island South, North Hutchinson Island, Port St. Lucie
- Indian River County: Vero Beach*, Sebastian, Indian River Shores, Orchid, John’s Island, Fellsmere, Orchid Island, Wabasso Beach
- Broward County: Deerfield Beach
In need of a fast divorce in Jupiter, Florida? Contact George Gelb to learn how he can expedite the process!