Divorce Attorney in Orchid – George E. Gelb
For your convenience, George is happy to meet with Orchid clients in Vero Beach. Call (772) 532-6009
The small, upscale coastal community of Orchid was named for the beautiful wild orchids that have grown and flourished there since the late 1800s. Members of this tight-knit community enjoy a slower paced lifestyle, scenic masterpieces, and that good old fashioned, small-town neighborly feel.
Families and couples in the Town of Orchid can rely on the privacy, confidentiality, and professionalism of divorce attorney George Gelb.
If you are concerned about how your property will be divided, how your assets will be protected, receiving or paying alimony, or any other issues related to divorce and family law, contact George Gelb today for your FREE consultation. He will gladly answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, provide all your options, and make sure you understand the process.
About George Gelb
George Gelb has been practicing divorce and family law in and around Orchid for over 35 years. He is committed to the highest ethical standards including professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality, as well as compassion and empathy for his clients during an emotionally charged time of their lives.
George has been recognized for his outstanding service as a Florida divorce attorney:
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Rated AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized in the Nation’s Top One Percent of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
A former Assistant Attorney General and manager of a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, George Gelb has worked very hard to earn the stellar reputation he enjoys today. Years of success and a blemish-free record with the Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977 have contributed to his wide acceptance as an expert in his field. George is regularly featured on TV and radio programs as such.
Divorce Attorney in Orchid – Practice Areas
Here are just a few of George Gelb’s areas of speciality:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Alimony and Modifications of Alimony
- Child Support and Modifications of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- and more
Regardless of the complexities of your divorce, George Gelb will handle your case with ease and efficiency. Over the past 35+ years, he has litigated hundreds of cases, so he is well versed in all matters of divorce and family law. Yet he treats every case as unique and individual, taking care to show you respect and compassion, while being available for communication and ensuring your best interests are protected throughout the process.
Contact George Gelb today for your FREE consultation! (772) 532-6009