Divorce Lawyer in Indian River Shores
Welcome to the Law Office of George E. Gelb – Respected Divorce Attorney for Over 35 Years
For your convenience, George is happy to meet with Indian River Shores clients in Vero Beach. Call (772) 532-6009
Are you considering filing for divorce? Or perhaps your spouse has recently served you with divorce papers. Now you need to hire an attorney. Or do you?
Some people try to handle their divorce on their own. Sadly, if their spouse has an attorney and they don’t, they are at a big disadvantage. And while the playing field may be even if neither of you hire a divorce lawyer, you still could be missing out on rights and privileges you aren’t otherwise privy to because you are not a divorce attorney.
Yes, it is expensive to hire a divorce lawyer. But the expense of hiring one, compared to the potential cost of not hiring one – it’s just not worth it. Here are some tips on hiring a divorce attorney if money is tight.
You need the best, most experienced and qualified divorce attorney in your corner. Meet George Gelb.
George Gelb has over 35 years of experience as a divorce and family law attorney. He has held a pristine record with the Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977. Before settling into his current practice in Jupiter, he managed a large family law firm in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. George Gelb is a former Assistant Attorney General, and has been featured on a number of TV and radio programs as an expert in his field.
More recently, George has received the following commendations:
- AV Preeminent Attorney rating by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest peer-review attorney rating possible, and “a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”)
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession (a distinction no more than 5% of all attorneys in the state receive each year)
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
Despite his many years of handling thousands of divorce cases ranging from straightforward, uncontested divorces to the most complex and intense legal battles, George Gelb has managed to maintain a spirit of compassion and empathy for his clients, a feat that few seasoned attorneys can accomplish.
He is well versed in Florida divorce law, has the courtroom experience and track record to back it up, but beyond that his clients know that he is in their corner. George Gelb will listen to you with understanding, answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, and strongly advocate for your rights.
Divorce Lawyer in Indian River Shores – Practice Areas
George Gelb’s areas of specialty include:
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Stepparent Adoption
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally and internationally)
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Paternity Disputes
- Divorce Appeals
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Child Support
- Modification of Child Support and Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Child Support and Alimony
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Modification of Timesharing and Parenting Plans
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
Contact George Gelb today for your divorce needs in Indian River Shores. (772) 532-6009