Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer – George E. Gelb
For the convenience of Vero Beach clients, George Gelb is happy to meet you in Vero Beach. Call local number (772) 532-6009
- My spouse just filed for divorce. Do I need a lawyer?
- Who gets to keep the house?
- Where will the children live?
- Could I be responsible for some of my ex’s debts?
- Am I entitled to alimony?
- I lost my job. What happens if I can’t pay child support or alimony?
- My ex unlawfully took our child. I need help!
All these questions – and more – can be answered by a competent, qualified, experienced Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer. George E. Gelb has been practicing divorce and family law for more than three decades. Over the years, you can bet he has seen thousands of family law cases ranging from simple, uncontested divorces to complex prenuptial agreements, property division issues, paternity disputes, child custody (now called Parenting Plans) battles, and alimony issues. He has seen it all and litigated some extremely complicated and technical cases.
And yet, George Gelb still treats every case individually and uniquely, with respect and care. With George Gelb, you get the best of both worlds – a lawyer who intimately knows the law and has years of experience under his belt, but who still maintains a sacred respect for his clients and the ever changing nature of the law.
With Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer George Gelb, you will be shown respect. Your concerns will be heard, you will understand your rights and the process before you, and you will be represented compassionately, honestly, and thoroughly by a strong advocate who is here for YOU.
Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Name Change in Divorce Cases
- Alimony and Modification of Alimony
- Child Support and Modification of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Parenting Plans (previously called Custody)
- Timesharing (previously called Visitation)
- Modification of Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Paternity Disputes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Same-Sex Couples
Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer – Credentials
George E. Gelb has been a member in good standing with the Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977. Prior to settling into his current practice, George managed a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. He was also an Assistant Attorney General.
George is well known and respected as an expert in the field of divorce and family law. He is regularly featured on radio and television programs as such, was selected one of Palm Beach and Martin County’s Top Lawyers, and was voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal industry (a designation that no more than 5% of the state’s attorneys receive each year).
There are not many things more important than family. When you’re going through a divorce, child custody dispute, or other family-related issues, you need a lawyer by your side and in your corner to compassionately counsel you and strongly advocate for your rights.
Call George Gelb today for your FREE Consultation! We look forward to assisting you!
George Gelb will meet Vero Beach clients in Vero Beach. Call local number (772) 532-6009
Sebastian, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Ft. Pierce, Port St. Lucie, and Jensen Beach clients may also meet with George in Vero Beach.