Jupiter Divorce Services
If you are going through a divorce, you want the most experienced, most knowledgeable, most qualified divorce lawyer in your corner. You want someone who not only knows your rights, but who is willing to fight for your rights. Someone who has the practical experience, eloquence, and passion for your case to adequately represent you in a court of law.
If you have children, a family business, or a number of debts or assets, your divorce may be more complicated than you were prepared for. Unexpected issues arise, either due to the emotional intensity of the situation or otherwise, that you will need a competent divorce attorney to navigate with you and determine the best course of action.
If you are already divorced and your (or your ex’s) circumstances have changed, you may need to seek a modification from the court. Again, this is a complex legal issue and having a divorce lawyer represent your interests is wise and prudent.
No matter what your circumstances are, there is a lot at stake – too much to risk by not having an experienced attorney represent you.
About Us – Divorce Attorneys in Jupiter
Our team have been experts in divorce law for over 30 years.
We have built a solid reputation over the years – our pristine record with the State Bar Association combined with his accolades.
Not only does our team possess all the credentials of a knowledgeable, qualified legal team, we also have the practical experience, in and out of the courtroom, and a very successful track record to go with it.
And what sets us even further apart is that despite having seen hundreds of divorce cases over the years, we have maintained a spirit of compassion and empathy toward our clients, treating each client and each case as unique and worthy of respect.Call (561) 748-8000 or click here for your FREE Consultation!
Jupiter Divorce Services
The following are our areas of specialty:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Child Support & Alimony
- Modification of Child Support & Alimony
- Enforcement and Collection of Child Support & Alimony
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Paternity Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally and internationally)
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Stepparent Adoptions
Contact us today and have Jupiter’s #1 divorce lawyer in your corner!