Divorce Attorney in Port Salerno – George E. Gelb
Welcome to the law office of George Gelb, specializing in divorce and family law matters for nearly 40 years.
Are you going through a divorce, or contemplating one? If so, you need a qualified legal expert on your side to advise you of all your options and fight for your rights – someone who intimately knows all the applicable laws and has years of practical courtroom experience to effectively navigate the process and ensure you get what you are entitled to.
Divorce is a difficult time. It can be a strain on you emotionally, physically, and financially. You may think that hiring an attorney is an additional financial burden that you can’t shoulder. You may feel confident that you can divide things fairly and amicably with your spouse, and you won’t need a lawyer. But George Gelb can tell you, after decades of experience handling divorce cases, things can quickly escalate and issues can arise as the process goes on, things you didn’t anticipate, and before you know it, the divorce has become more than you can handle.
Simply put, the cost ($) of hiring a divorce attorney in Port Salerno, versus the potential “cost” of not hiring one, is definitely not a risk you can afford to take.
About George Gelb, Divorce Attorney in Port Salerno
George Gelb has nearly 40 years of experience handling divorce and family law cases in Florida. Before opening his current practice in Jupiter, he managed a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. George has maintained a spotless record with the State Bar Association since his admission in 1977. He was even a former Assistant Attorney General.
- Recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as the Nation’s Top One Percent of outstanding attorneys
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest peer review rating possible
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession, a distinction given to no more than 5% of the state’s attorneys each year
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
George is highly respected and widely regarded as an expert in his field. He is regularly featured on TV and radio programs as such. George has worked hard for these accolades over the years, and has earned every one of them. He takes pride in being a lawyer with integrity, professionalism, and compassion.
Divorce Attorney in Port Salerno – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce appeals
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity issues
- Domestic violence
- Return of removed or abducted children (nationally and internationally)
- Relocation and relocation defense
- Stepparent adoptions
- Change of name in divorce cases
- Child support and modifications of child support
- Alimony and modifications of alimony
- Enforcement and collection of child support & alimony
- Same-sex divorce
- Timesharing and parenting plans
- Modifications of timesharing and parenting plans
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud