Boynton Beach Divorce Lawyers
If you are going through a divorce, you are most likely experiencing a very difficult and uncertain time in your life. Many thoughts are running through your head, such as:
- What are my rights? Are they in jeopardy?
- Will I be financially secure in my future?
- Will I get enough time with the children?
- Will my ex get more than he/she deserves?
- How can I stay in the family home?
- and more
These are complicated questions. Rarely in family law is there a simple, clear cut answer. You need a divorce lawyer who knows the law, knows the divorce process, has extensive experience in the courtroom, and whom you feel confident will represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
As veterans in the field of divorce and family law, we have the intimate legal knowledge and practical experience (both in and out of the courtroom) to competently and effectively represent you. We will answer all your questions, ensuring you fully understand your rights and the divorce process. Our team will keep you informed every step of the way and will be accessible to you for questions or concerns throughout the process.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
We understands this is a difficult time for you, and while many divorce lawyers grow calloused after years of handling family law cases, what has made out team so special is that we have maintained his spirit of empathy and understanding for our clients’ circumstances. With us in your corner, you will feel heard, respected, and supported.
Boynton Beach Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
Our team specializes s in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (both nationally and internationally)
- Child Support & Modification of Child Support
- Alimony & Modification of Alimony
- Enforcement and Collection of Child Support & Alimony
- Paternity Disputes
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
Contact us today for your FREE consultation and to get Boynton Beach’s most qualified divorce lawyer on your side. It’s time to get what you deserve, so you can get your life back. Call today! (561) 748-8000