West Palm Beach Divorce Attorney – George Gelb
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Practicing Divorce & Family Law for Over 35 Years
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer
If you are going through or have gone through a divorce, there may be a lot of questions you need to consider:
- Who will get the house?
- How will assets be distributed?
- What about our debt?
- Where will the kids live?
- Am I entitled to alimony?
- What happens if I can’t make my child support payments?
Divorces and other family law matters can be complex and ongoing – and are almost certain to be emotionally charged. As your family dynamics change, you need an experienced attorney who knows the law regarding all Florida family law matters and can advise you according to YOUR best interests. Not only that, but you need an attorney who will strongly advocate for you – someone who is in your corner, someone who will compassionately listen to you and answer all your questions thoroughly and honestly – in short, someone who cares.
West Palm Beach Divorce Attorney George E. Gelb is that someone.
George E. Gelb has been practicing divorce and family law for over 35 years. Admitted to practice law in both Florida and Pennsylvania, he is among the highest rated attorneys and has been a member in good standing with the Florida State Bar Association since his admission in 1977.
Before settling into his current practice, George Gelb managed a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. He was also an Assistant Attorney General.
George was selected one of Palm Beach and Martin County’s Top Lawyers and voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal industry (less than 5% of all Florida attorneys receive this designation each year). He is well recognized as an expert in his field, and is often featured in television and radio programs as such. George E. Gelb is highly respected and well known in West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas.
West Palm Beach Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
George E. Gelb is able to assist you with the following family law matters:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Child Support
- Modification of Child Support
- Modification of Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Paternity Issues
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
George E. Gelb is a compassionate attorney who understands that this is a difficult time for you and your family. He will listen to you and answer all your questions, making sure you feel informed and at ease throughout each phase of the process. He will fight for your rights and do everything he can to ensure you get what you are entitled to – so you can get through it and get on with your life.
For all your West Palm Beach divorce and family law needs, contact George Gelb today. We look forward to serving you!