Divorce Lawyer in Belle Glade | George Gelb
Are you going through a divorce in Belle Glade? You need a qualified, expert divorce lawyer in your corner.
George Gelb has over 35 years experience handling divorce matters of all kinds. He will fight for your rights.
Call today for a FREE Consultation! (561) 748-8000
Whether your divorce is straightforward or intense and complicated, George Gelb will handle it with ease and efficiency. He’s a well-established, seasoned veteran of divorce and family law, highly regarded in the legal community for his reputation of professionalism, integrity, and excellence. AND he has a proven track record of success!
Divorce Lawyer in Belle Glade — Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Disputes
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Child Custody (now called Parenting Plans)
- Visitation (now called Timesharing)
- Modifications of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Alimony & Modifications of Alimony
- Child Support & Modifications of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- And more!
Contact George Gelb today with any questions about your case, and he will be glad to speak with you. (561) 748-8000
- If you’re a single parent, and your ex has not been paying child support (or has not been court-ordered to pay child support)
- If you have been living in an abusive situation
- If you’re not sure if you can stay in the family home
- If your ex has taken the children and will not return them
- If you need to establish paternity (on either side, father or mother)
- Or you need to collect alimony
… For any of the above reasons or more, you need to have a divorce law expert on your side. Divorce and family law matters can quickly escalate and become extremely heated and also legally complex. It’s important to have a divorce lawyer like George Gelb to take all that off your plate and navigate the legal maze for you, ensuring your paperwork is all completed properly and submitted on time, and that you won’t lose rights or privileges on a technicality or loophole.
Can’t afford a divorce lawyer?
Yes, lawyers are expensive. That is the unfortunate reality. But trust me, the cost of paying a divorce attorney far outweighs the potential “costs” of NOT hiring one. Those can be financial, time, rights, benefits, assets/property, children, relationships, and more. Especially if your ex has a lawyer and you don’t, you are at a very high risk of coming out the loser in court. The best way to have the upper hand is to be fully represented by a qualified, capable divorce lawyer like George Gelb.
George Gelb has over 35 years experience and a proven track record of success. Can’t get much past this guy in court. He’s on top of it, start to finish. You’re in VERY good hands with George Gelb.