Boca Raton Divorce Attorney – George E. Gelb
Going through a divorce? George Gelb realizes it’s a tough time for you.
He will compassionately counsel and guide you through the process, while strongly advocating for your rights. After more than 35 years practicing law, you’d think he would have become jaded and lost some of his empathy. On the contrary, the more experience George Gelb has with divorce and family law, the more understanding he becomes.
Why? Because although he has encountered nearly every divorce scenario under the sun, he realizes that the effects of divorce is the same: this is a difficult time for you, your children and your extended family. Whether your divorce is uncomplicated and amicable, or extremely complex and emotionally intense, it’s still a life-changing event.
You want a divorce attorney you can trust.
George Gelb – Boca Raton Divorce Attorney
George Gelb has been representing clients in their divorce and family law matters in Boca Raton and the surrounding areas for over 35 years. During that time he has earned a pristine reputation among clients and legal professionals alike:
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Managed a large family law firm in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- Selected one of Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer – no more than 5% of attorneys in the entire state of Florida receive this designation each year
As you can see, George Gelb has all the credentials: knowledge, experience, and reputation. And the bonus? His compassionate and understanding demeanor will put you right at ease. You’ll have all your questions answered honestly and thoroughly, and he’ll keep you informed on the status of your case at every juncture.
Boca Raton Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
George Gelb’s areas of specialty include the following:
- Divorce appeals
- Change of name in divorce cases
- Stepparent adoptions
- Division of assets & liabilities
- Child support
- Modification of alimony & child support
- Enforcement and collection of alimony & child support
- Parenting plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of parenting plans & timesharing
- Return of removed or abducted children (national and international)
- Domestic violence
- Paternity disputes
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Relocation and relocation defense
Contact George Gelb today to assist you with your divorce. This isn’t something you want to do alone – you need a trusted professional, not only with extensive knowledge of divorce and family law, but with years of practical courtroom experience. George Gelb is not intimidated by anyone; he has handled nearly every scenario under the sun and will zealously advocate for your rights.
Please call (561) 748-8000 for your free consultation. George will answer all your questions and he can get started on your case right away. If you need a Boca Raton divorce attorney, trust George Gelb.