Boca Raton Divorce Attorneys
Going through a divorce? We know it’s a tough time for you.
Our team will compassionately counsel and guide you through the process, while strongly advocating for your rights. After more than 30 years practicing law, you’d think we would have become jaded and lost some of his empathy. On the contrary, the more experience we have with divorce and family law, the more understanding he becomes.
Why? Because although we have encountered nearly every divorce scenario under the sun, he realizes that the effects of divorce is the same: this is a difficult time for you, your children and your extended family. Whether your divorce is uncomplicated and amicable, or extremely complex and emotionally intense, it’s still a life-changing event.
You want a divorce attorney you can trust.
Boca Raton Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
Our areas of specialty include the following:
- Divorce appeals
- Change of name in divorce cases
- Stepparent adoptions
- Division of assets & liabilities
- Child support
- Modification of alimony & child support
- Enforcement and collection of alimony & child support
- Parenting plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of parenting plans & timesharing
- Return of removed or abducted children (national and international)
- Domestic violence
- Paternity disputes
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Relocation and relocation defense
Contact us today to assist you with your divorce. This isn’t something you want to do alone – you need a trusted professional, not only with extensive knowledge of divorce and family law, but with years of practical courtroom experience. Our team is not intimidated by anyone; we have handled nearly every scenario under the sun and will zealously advocate for your rights.
Please call (561) 748-8000 for your free consultation. We will answer all your questions and he can get started on your case right away. If you need a Boca Raton divorce attorney, we’re here to help.