Florida Divorce Expert – George E. Gelb
You should hire only the best legal counsel for your Florida divorce, and accept no substitutes.
But how do you know who to choose?
Perhaps you’ve received a recommendation from a friend, or maybe you are just searching on the internet for a divorce lawyer who seems reputable. There are so many lawyers out there – are they all the same?
If only it were that simple. The truth is, they are definitely not all the same. What you need is a divorce lawyer with:
- years of experience in divorce and family law
- experience in the courtroom
- a good reputation among his or her peers in the legal profession
- a desire to stay abreast of the constant developments in applicable law
- a good personality, whom you feel comfortable with
- strong ethics and professionalism
George Gelb has a near 40-year track record of success handling all types of divorce and family law cases. Over the years, he has earned the utmost respect and admiration of the Florida legal community. He is the divorce lawyer you want in your corner.
– Florida SuperLawyer
– Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
– AV Preeminent Attorney rating
– National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent
And here’s more:
- George has maintained a spotless record with the Florida State Bar Association since his admission in 1977.
- George is a former Assistant Attorney General.
- Before opening his current practice in Jupiter, George managed a large divorce/family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
- He is regularly featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field.
George Gelb’s office is located in Jupiter, but he will meet with Vero Beach clients locally. Vero Beach clients call (772) 532-6009.
He proudly serves the following counties:
- Palm Beach County
- Martin County
- Indian River County
- St. Lucie County
- Broward County
Whether your divorce is simple and straightforward or complicated and emotionally charged, George will handle it with ease and care. He has represented hundreds of clients on many complex issues including high net worth individuals, family businesses, hotly contested prenuptial agreements, intense custody battles, alimony, and more.