Stuart Divorce Attorney – George E. Gelb
Boats. Dolphins. Sailfish. Paradise. If you live in the coastal dream town of Stuart, Florida, and are going through a divorce, you have come to the right place! You need someone on your side who can help you navigate this tough time and restore the happiness and serenity to your life that you deserve.
George Gelb is a Stuart Family Law Expert.
George E. Gelb is one of the most experienced, qualified, knowledgeable divorce attorneys in Stuart, known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World” – as well as all of Martin County and the surrounding areas. George is well-known and well-respected as an expert in the area of Florida divorce and family law.
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the industry
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized as the Nation’s Top One Percent of outstanding attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Managed a large family law practice in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- Over 35 years experience
- Featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field
Call today for your FREE Consultation! (561) 748-8000
Stuart Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
Divorces may seem straightforward at first glance, but often issues arise throughout the divorce process that can become quite complex, particularly if you have children, a family business, or several assets or liabilities to be divided.
You need an attorney who not only specializes in divorce and family law and intimately knows the law, but who also has the courtroom experience to go with it. George Gelb can handle your Stuart divorce and any issues that accompany it, no matter how in-depth or complicated.
His areas of expertise include:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Child Support
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Paternity Disputes
- Parenting Plans (formerly Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
Strong Advocate, Compassionate Counsel
George Gelb is not just a well-known and highly respected Stuart divorce attorney. While he is those things, he also has a proven track record of advocating for his clients’ best interests. He is committed to fighting for your rights and working hard to ensure you are awarded what is fair and what you are entitled to.
George Gelb understands that your divorce is a difficult time for you and your whole family. While most professionals might lose their sense of empathy after 30+ years and thousands of cases, George Gelb has maintained his, approaching each case individually and treating all his clients with respect and compassion.
In your free consultation, George will listen to your concerns, answering all your questions and advising you of the process. He will always maintain open and honest communication with you and keep you informed every step of the way. You are in good hands with George Gelb.
Contact our office today to schedule your free consultation and get started on your divorce. Rest assured, you are in the most capable hands – there is no Stuart divorce attorney as qualified and capable as George Gelb. We look forward to meeting you!