Jupiter Return of Removed or Abducted Children

Child Abductions by Parent – National or International

Jupiter Return of Removed or Abducted ChildrenIf you believe your ex-spouse or your children’s parent has unlawfully taken your children out of the state or out of the country and/or is preventing you from having contact with the children, you need a qualified attorney to fight for you right away.

In addition to enlisting the help of the appropriate law enforcement agencies, an attorney experienced in removed or abducted children can help you deal with the trauma of the situation, while acting fast through the proper legal avenues to get your children returned to you safe and sound, as quickly and efficiently as possible.

To learn more about International Child Abduction cases in the U.S., click here.

George E. Gelb has over 30 years handling family law cases of all types, including the return of removed or abducted children both on a national and international level.

Contact him today and he will get to work right away, so you can get your children returned to you safely!