Jupiter Family Law
Welcome to the Law Office of George E. Gelb – Offering the Finest in Jupiter Family Law Services for 35 Years
Looking for a Jupiter family law attorney? Look no further than George Gelb. George has over 35 years experience as a divorce and family law expert. In nearly four decades, he has handled nearly every case under the sun, from the most straightforward uncontested divorces to the most complex, emotionally charged ones.
No matter the complexity of your case, George Gelb is ready and able to assist you. With him, you’ll be in the most highly experienced, knowledgeable, and capable hands.
Jupiter Family Law Attorney – George Gelb
- Pristine record with the Florida State Bar Association since his admission in 1977
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Managed a large family law firm in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale before opening his current practice in Jupiter
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession
- Featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
Not only does George Gelb possess all the qualities and credentials of a highly successful family law attorney, but he is also known for his understanding and empathetic approach. Despite over 35 years and hundreds of divorce cases litigated, George has maintained his spirit of compassion – a remarkable feat for many seasoned attorneys (most succumb to the tendency to become cynical with years of practice).
George treats every case and every client as unique and worthy of his time, attention, and respect. He will take the time to answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, and he will communicate with you throughout the process, making sure you understand all your rights and options along the way.
Jupiter Family Law – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Alimony & Modification of Alimony
- Child Support & Modification of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modifications of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally and internationally)
- Paternity Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
Ready to get started on your divorce or family law issue? Have George Gelb in your corner and rest easy knowing you are being represented by the best divorce lawyer in Jupiter! Call for your free consultation today!Call (561) 748-8000 or click here for your FREE Consultation!