Divorce Lawyer in North Hutchinson Island – George Gelb
Welcome to the Law Office of George E. Gelb – #1 Divorce Lawyer in North Hutchinson Island for Over 35 Years
Are you contemplating filing for divorce, or did your spouse recently file for divorce?
Have you already gotten a divorce, and some new issues have come up?
Are you considering a do-it-yourself divorce?
No matter what place you’re in, know that first and foremost George Gelb cares. He understands that this is a difficult, strenuous time for you. You need a professional who can do all the heavy lifting, spot all the details – leaving no stone unturned – and take care of the business side of things while you cope with the upheaval in your life.
You need someone who will communicate with you, guide and instruct you, and answer all your questions and concerns thoroughly and honestly. George Gelb has over 35 years experience as a divorce and family law attorney. He knows the law intimately and has seen nearly every scenario under the sun.
He has handled all types of cases, from the simplest, most straightforward to the most emotionally intense, complex legal battles imaginable. And yet, despite his years of experience, he has impressively maintained his spirit of compassion and empathy for his clients.
With George Gelb in your corner, you will be heard and your rights and best interests will be fought for. George Gelb is professional, ethical, and extremely knowledgeable, with a track record of success and many accolades under his belt:
Recognized – Nation’s Top One Percent – National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Rated – AV Preeminent Attorney – Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Ratings
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer
- Recognized Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Spotless record with Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977
- Regularly featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field
As you can see, George Gelb is more than qualified to handle your divorce case. He is highly respected widely regarded within the legal community as an expert in divorce and family law. Prior to establishing his current practice in Jupiter, he managed a large family law practice in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
He not only has the legal knowledge, but the practical application and a very successful track record to back it up. You are in very good hands with George Gelb.
Divorce Lawyer in North Hutchinson Island – Practice Areas
George Gelb’s practice areas include the following:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Alimony & Modifications of Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Name Change in Divorce Cases
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Issues
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Child Support & Modifications of Child Support
- Collection & Enforcement of Child Support
- Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally & internationally)
- Stepparent Adoptions