Divorce Lawyer in North River Shores
The beautiful, family-friendly boating community of North River Shores is a desirable place to live…unless your family is experiencing the upheaval of a divorce or separation. In that case, you need a lawyer who will compassionately and competently guide you through this difficult time, while defending your rights and upholding the strictest confidences and ethics.
Our legal team has been well-known and highly respected legal team in North River Shores and the surrounding areas for more than 30 years.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
Our team has all the credentials of knowledgeable and experienced divorce lawyers in North River Shores. And to boot, despite decades of experience and impressive track records of success, we have managed to maintain a spirit of compassion for each of our clients. We’re able to draw upon years of experience litigating hundreds of cases, using that to the client’s advantage, while still viewing each case as individual and unique, and showing empathy for the difficult situation the client is in.
With us in your corner, you can expect to be heard and understood. You can expect to have all your questions answered, honestly and thoroughly. You can expect to be communicated with throughout each phase of the process, and you can expect to feel confident in his ability to represent you according to YOUR best interests.
Divorce Lawyer in North River Shores – Practice Areas
Our team specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Child Custody (now called Parenting Plans)
- Visitation (now called Timesharing)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Child Support
- Modifications of Child Support & Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Child Support & Alimony
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Venue & Jurisdiction Disputes
- Paternity Disputes
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (Nationally & Internationally)
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Division of Assets & Liabilities