Divorce Lawyer in North River Shores – George Gelb
The beautiful, family-friendly boating community of North River Shores is a desirable place to live…unless your family is experiencing the upheaval of a divorce or separation. In that case, you need a lawyer who will compassionately and competently guide you through this difficult time, while defending your rights and upholding the strictest confidences and ethics.
George Gelb has been a well-known and highly respected divorce lawyer in North River Shores and the surrounding areas for nearly 40 years. He has achieved some of the highest honors an experienced lawyer can achieve, including:
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by peers in the legal profession (a distinction given to less than 5% of the State’s attorneys each year)
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest possible peer-review rating)
- Recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as the Nation’s Top One Percent of outstanding attorneys
He has earned a blemish-free record with the Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977. He was an Assistant Attorney General and managed a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale before opening his current practice in Jupiter. George Gelb is regularly featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
As you can see, George has all the credentials of a knowledgeable and experienced divorce lawyer in North River Shores. And to boot, despite his decades of experience and impressive track record of success, George has managed to maintain his spirit of compassion for each of his clients. He is able to draw upon years of experience litigating hundreds of cases, using that to the client’s advantage, while still viewing each case as individual and unique, and showing empathy for the difficult situation the client is in.
With George Gelb in your corner, you can expect to be heard and understood. You can expect to have all your questions answered, honestly and thoroughly. You can expect to be communicated with throughout each phase of the process, and you can expect to feel confident in his ability to represent you according to YOUR best interests.
Divorce Lawyer in North River Shores – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Child Custody (now called Parenting Plans)
- Visitation (now called Timesharing)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Child Support
- Modifications of Child Support & Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Child Support & Alimony
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Venue & Jurisdiction Disputes
- Paternity Disputes
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (Nationally & Internationally)
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Division of Assets & Liabilities