Delray Beach Divorce Lawyer
Looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Delray Beach divorce lawyer with practical experience in all areas of divorce and family law?
George E. Gelb has been serving families in Delray Beach and all of Palm Beach County for over 35 years.
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal industry
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Has managed both large and small family law practices
- Featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in divorce and marital law
Delray Beach Divorce Lawyer – Strong Advocate, Compassionate Counsel
Your divorce is a difficult time in your life. You probably have lots of questions, you may be fearful of losing possessions or money, or you may just be apprehensive about what the future holds for you. If you have children, you have a whole host of other concerns.
You need an attorney who is in your corner. Someone who understands the law; has practical experience both in and out of court; has established a good reputation in the industry; and will fight for your rights.
You also need an attorney who is compassionate; empathizes with your difficult situation and will handle it with care; is able and willing to take the time to listen to you, hear your concerns, and answer all your questions thoroughly and completely.
After three decades of handling divorces in and around Delray Beach, George Gelb has earned a reputation. He is well respected by his peers, he has been in honorable positions that require the utmost integrity, and he has a proven track record of 30+ years of successful divorce and family law practices. He is often featured on TV and radio programs because he is an authority in his field.
Not only that, but George’s clients know he is a compassionate counselor and fierce advocate. He listens to them, answers all their questions, and is accessible, keeping them informed throughout every stage of their case. George Gelb is who you want on your side.
Delray Beach Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce and Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Parenting Plans and Timesharing (formerly Child Custody and Visitation)
- Alimony & Modification of Alimony
- Child Support & Modification of Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Child Support and Alimony
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Paternity Disputes
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Name Change in Divorce Cases
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
Can you handle your divorce on your own?
Many Delray Beach residents think they can handle their divorce on their own, without a divorce lawyer. Think you can’t afford it? Your case may seem fairly straightforward, but there are so many complicated issues that can arise over the course of the divorce process that you really can’t afford to NOT have an experienced attorney.
Also, not all attorneys are created equal. Simply because someone passed the Florida Bar Exam does not make them an expert in divorce law. Find an attorney whom you trust, who has years of trial experience and specializes in divorce and family law. Your “Jack of all trades” attorney may not be your best bet.
Contact George Gelb today. He will give you a free consultation and will answer your questions, helping you make the best decision for your life.