Palm City Divorce Lawyers
You live in Palm City and you need a divorce, a prenuptial agreement, an alimony or child support modification, or anything else associated with divorce and family law.
How do you find the right lawyer? There’s so much to consider when you’re going through a divorce: the price of hiring an attorney, the cost of NOT hiring an attorney, dealing with complex issues, having a lawyer you trust to fight for your rights, communicate with you, and be fair to you. This can all seem very overwhelming!
This is not something you need to do alone. Divorce – and all the issues that come up during a divorce – require a skilled, experienced professional. You need a lawyer who specializes in divorce and family matters, and someone you trust.
Our Palm City divorce lawyers are here to help you.
Our team has all the credentials of experienced divorce attorneys. We have over 30 years experience practicing divorce and family law in Florida.
But what about our “bedside manner?” We may have all the knowledge you need, but is our team one you want to work with?
Your divorce is one of the most difficult and devastating events of your life. There may be a tendency for veteran divorce lawyers to have a “seen it all, been there done that” attitude. Consequently, you may feel like just another number.
Not with our team. We are strong advocates. We will fight for your rights and always keep your best interests at heart. We are also a compassionate counselors. We know what a trying time this is for you and your family. We will ensure you are heard, your questions are answered, you understand the process, and you are treated with respect every step of the way.
Our team specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce & Divorce Appeals
- Alimony & Modification of Alimony
- Child Support & Modification of Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Paternity Disputes
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
Contact us today for your free consultation! We will answer all your questions and get you on the road to getting what you deserve…and getting your life back.