Palm Beach Gardens Divorce Attorney – George E. Gelb
– Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
– Voted a Florida SuperLawyer
George E. Gelb, a Palm Beach Gardens Divorce Attorney, has been practicing divorce and family law for over 30 years. Divorce cases can become quite complex, as they are often accompanied by other matters, including but not limited to:
- Property Division – Who gets the house? What about the family business? What about my ex’s debt?
- Parenting Plans and Timesharing issues (previously called child custody and visitation, respectively) – How much time and involvement do I get with my kids? Does my ex get to make decisions too?
- Alimony and Child Support payments – How much am I entitled to? What happens when circumstances change?
Why Call George Gelb for Your Divorce or Family Law Matter?
Here are just three reasons why George Gelb is the top choice for your Palm Beach Gardens family law matter:
1. He is experienced.
George E. Gelb has over 30 years experience as a divorce and family law attorney. He has been a member in good standing with the Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977. George managed a large family law practice in Miami and Fort Lauderdale before settling into his current practice, and was even an Assistant Attorney General. He has the knowledge and experience to handle even the most complex divorces and family law matters. He has seen it all over the years – yet he will treat you as the unique individual you are.
2. He is respected.
George has been featured on various TV and radio programs as an expert in his field. He was selected Palm Beach and Martin County’s Top Lawyers and was voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal industry (a distinction that less than 5% of all Florida attorneys receive each year). Respected both by his peers as well as members of the community, George Gelb is honored to represent individuals, couples, and families in all their family law matters.
3. He is compassionate.
George Gelb is a man of integrity. His 30+ year practice has been built on strong ethics, compassion, and professionalism. He treats each client as unique, worthy of respect, and in need of an advocate. You need someone in your corner during this difficult time in your life. George is a strong advocate – he will fight for your rights. When you call George Gelb, he promises to listen to you, answer all your questions, and communicate with you so that you understand your rights. He will advise you honestly, in accordance with applicable Florida law and in your best interests.
Palm Beach Gardens Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
George Gelb can represent you in the following divorce and family law matters:
- Divorce Appeals
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Timesharing and Parenting Plans
- Alimony and Child Support
- Asset & Liability Division
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Name Change in Divorce Cases
- Modification of Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Modification of Alimony & Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Paternity Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Stepparent Adoptions
Contact George E. Gelb today to get started on your Palm Beach Gardens divorce or family law matter!