Divorce Lawyer in John’s Island – George Gelb
*Vero Beach Clients Call (772) 532-6009*
Ah, John’s Island. This beautiful Vero Beach community is known for its luxurious amenities, fine dining, gorgeous private beaches, pristine golf courses, and family-friendly atmosphere.
If you’re going through a divorce, or contemplating one, life on this beautiful oasis may not feel so serene. You need a lawyer in your corner who is well-versed in all the applicable laws, who will lay out all your options and provide sound guidance based on your best interests; an experienced attorney who will be empathetic to the stress of the situation, while taking care of business as swiftly and efficiently as possible; and a lawyer who will protect your assets and work tirelessly to ensure you get what you are entitled to.
George Gelb not only has the credentials of an expert divorce lawyer in John’s Island, but the reputation and track record to back it up.
- pristine record with the Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977
- former Assistant Attorney General
- managed a large family law firm in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale before settling into his current practice in Jupiter
- voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession (a distinction reserved for no more than 5% of the entire state of Florida’s attorneys each year)
- selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- rated an AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest peer review attorney rating possible; “A testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”)
- recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as being among the Nation’s Top One Percent of outstanding attorneys
- regularly featured in TV and radio programs as an expert in his field
As you can see, George Gelb is highly respected by his peers in the legal profession and widely regarded as an expert in Florida divorce and family law. Having enjoyed over 35 years of success as a divorce lawyer, George has proven himself a trustworthy professional, capable of handling cases ranging from the simplest, straightforward in nature to the most complex, emotionally intense legal battles.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
George is equally well known for his ability to deal with his clients in a compassionate and respectful fashion, which is an absolute must in the area of divorce and family law, where issues can become very heated and emotionally charged. George understands this is a difficult time for you. He will represent you zealously and fairly, while maintaining a spirit of empathy for the difficult and stressful situation you are in.
Visit our Practice Areas page for a more detailed list of family law issues George frequently handles, and contact him today for a FREE consultation. George will answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly. (772) 532-6009
For your convenience, George will meet with Vero Beach clients in Vero Beach.