Martin County Divorce Attorney – George E. Gelb
– Strong Advocate, Compassionate Counsel –
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal community (no more than 5% of all Florida lawyers receive this designation each year)
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- 35 years as a trusted divorce and family law attorney
If you’re looking for a Martin County divorce attorney, look no further. George E. Gelb possesses all the qualities and credentials of a superb attorney – the education, the practical experience, the reputation, and the understanding to effectively represent you in all your divorce and family law needs.
George Gelb has been a member in good standing of the Florida Bar Association since 1977, and before settling into his current practice he was Assistant Attorney General and managed a large divorce/family law firm in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. George is well known and respected as an expert in his field. As such, he has been a featured guest on several television and radio programs.
Over the past 35 years, George has represented countless husbands, wives, fathers, and mothers in every family law matter under the sun. Whether your case is a simple uncontested divorce or a more complicated matter, George Gelb is ready to help.
Martin County Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
Here are our areas of representation:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Alimony & Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Modification of Alimony & Child Support
- Timesharing (previously called Visitation)
- Parenting Plans (previously called Custody)
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Paternity Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
Divorce can be a very complicated matter. In most cases, money has been commingled, debts have been accrued, a home and other assets have been purchased. Determining who-gets-what and how much takes time and expertise. When kids are involved, you have to handle the issues of timesharing and parenting plans (formerly known as visitation and custody, respectively), as well as calculate child support. Then, as time passes and circumstances change many of these issues need to be revisited and modifications may need to be pursued.
Even in fairly straightforward cases, it is certain to be an emotional time for you and your family. You need not only a competent, qualified attorney to effectively represent you according to the applicable laws, but also someone who will listen to you, help you understand your rights, and then fight to get you what you deserve.
George Gelb has been helping Martin County individuals and families for over 30 years. A seasoned attorney, he is intimately familiar with all aspects of Florida family law. He is well respected by his peers and the community at large as an expert in his field. George can handle your Martin County divorce or family law issue competently and effectively. He will listen to you, answer all your questions, advise you according to your best interests, and represent you compassionately, respectfully, and as aggressively as needed to get you what you deserve.
Contact George Gelb today with your Martin County family law matter. We look forward to hearing from you!