Jupiter Inlet Colony Divorce Attorney
George Gelb | Handling Divorce & Family Law Cases for Over 35 Years
Jupiter Inlet Colony is a very small, intimate town. In 2011 it was rated the Safest Town in Florida. In Jupiter Inlet Colony, you know all your neighbors personally, and you have the security of knowing your family and home are safe.
But if you’re going through a divorce, you are probably left feeling rather vulnerable. Your home, your sanctuary, has been broken. The intimate details of your life are no longer private.
George Gelb wants you to know, first and foremost, that you can trust him. He holds the duty of confidentiality as sacred and unbreakable.
George Gelb has your (and ONLY your) best interests in mind. He will fight for your rights and present all your options to you, advising you according to what will protect your rights and your best interests.
With over 35 years of experience, George knows how to navigate the law with all its complexities and nuances, in order to secure an outcome that is most favorable to you.
You will have his full attention and support during your divorce. George will communicate with you, keep you informed of your case at every juncture, and answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly so you understand the process. Not only that, but he will treat you and your case with the level of understanding and respect that you deserve.
Jupiter Inlet Colony Divorce Attorney | Practice Areas
Whether your divorce is straightforward or complicated, George Gelb has nearly four decades of experience and will handle your case with ease and efficiency. If tough complexities arise, he will find a solution that suits your best interests. George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Alimony & Modifications of Alimony
- Child Support & Modifications of Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Child Support
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Issues
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Modification of Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Return of Removed/Abducted Children
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Stepparent Adoptions
- and More
Ready to get started? Call today for your FREE Consultation! (561) 748-8000
We look forward to assisting you!