Lake Worth Divorce Lawyer – George Gelb
George E. Gelb: He’s the divorce lawyer you want in your corner.
- Practicing divorce law for over 35 years
- Admitted to the FL Bar in 1977, has kept a blemish-free record ever since
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession – a distinction given to no more than 5% of all the state’s lawyers in any given year
- Managed a large family law firm in Miami & Ft. Lauderdale before settling into his current practice in Jupiter
- Regularly featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field
As you can see, George Gelb has all the credentials of an expert – and the reputation to back it up. He is well respected in his field and has assisted hundreds of clients with their divorces and all related matters over the years, ranging from the fairly straightforward divorce cases to the most intense and complex legal battles.
George knows what to anticipate and how to proceed at all junctures, and when unexpected situations arise (as they often do) he tackles them with a keen eye and a level head.
With George Gelb as your Lake Worth divorce lawyer, you will be respected, your concerns will be heard, your questions will be answered, and you will be kept informed at every stage of the process.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
As an expert in divorce law, George Gelb will be your zealous advocate, fighting for your rights. Over the decades, he has maintained his spirit of compassion and empathy for his clients. No matter how many times he has seen a particular scenario arise, he is careful to remember that every case is unique and every client is on his or her own journey.
He is able to draw from his extensive knowledge of the law and experience in the courtroom, while respecting the uniqueness of each case, in order to assist each client in the best way possible.
Lake Worth Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
The following are George Gelb’s areas of specialty:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Alimony and Child Support
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony and Child Support
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans and Timesharing
- Paternity Disputes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Stepparent Adoptions
Contact George Gelb to handle your divorce. You’ll receive a free consultation, George will answer your questions and walk you through the process, and you can take your first step toward getting your life back. No matter how complicated or emotionally tense things may seem, George Gelb is perfectly competent and qualified to handle it. You’ll be glad you have him on your side.