Divorce Lawyer in Sewall’s Point – George Gelb
The motto of the town of Sewall’s Point, Florida is “A Great Place to Live”. But if you are contemplating a divorce or already going through one, the beautiful town of Sewall’s Point may feel like anything but great.
The good news is, you can have George Gelb on your side. He will take the weight off your shoulders, navigate the maze of paperwork, filings, and organization so you can focus on getting your life back. George Gelb has nearly 40 years experience handling divorce and family law cases in Martin County and the surrounding areas, so he brings an unprecedented level of expertise, know-how, and practical application to the table.
In your free consultation, George will listen to you, answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, and make sure you understand the process ahead of you. He upholds the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality, ensuring you feel safe, secure, and protected with his counsel.
George will fight for your rights and do his best to make sure you get what you are entitled to.
Call today for your FREE consultation! (561) 748-8000
About George Gelb
With nearly four decades of experience under his belt, you can be sure that George knows all the applicable laws intimately, and that he knows his way around a courtroom. He has a longstanding track record of success and has earned the respect and admiration of his peers in the legal profession.
- Recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent of Outstanding Attorneys
- Rated AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest peer review rating possible)
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer (a distinction given to only 5% of the entire state’s attorneys each year)
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Former Assistant Attorney General
George is regularly featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in his field. Prior to opening his current practice in Jupiter, he managed a large divorce/family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
As you can see, George has credentials you can trust.
Not only that, but George’s motto is Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate. He has skillfully achieved the careful balance between maintaining his spirit of empathy for his clients, understanding this is a difficult time for them emotionally, while also taking care of business and fighting for their rights.
Divorce Lawyer in Sewall’s Point – Practice Areas
Whether your divorce is straightforward and amicable, or highly intense and complex, George Gelb will handle it with grace and professionalism. His years of experience ensure he has seen nearly every scenario under the sun. But don’t worry, while it may not be new, he will treat it as such. George will treat you and your case as unique – worthy of his time, attention, and respect.
His areas of specialty include:
- Divorce appeals
- Child support
- Modifications of child support & alimony
- Collection and enforcement of child support & alimony
- Division of assets & liabilities
- Relocation & relocation defense
- Stepparent adoptions
- Paternity disputes
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud
- Parenting plans (child custody)
- Timesharing (visitation)
- Modifications of parenting plans & timesharing
- Return of removed or abducted children (nationally & internationally)
- Domestic violence
- Same-sex divorce