Hobe Sound Divorce Attorney – George E. Gelb
Going through a divorce? George E. Gelb is the divorce attorney you want on your side.
- Over 35 years experience in divorce and family law
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Managed a large family law firm in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale before starting his current practice in Jupiter
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession
- Featured on TV and radio programs as an expert in family law
George Gelb has handled hundreds of divorce cases over the past 35 years ranging from simple, uncontested divorces all the way up to the most complex, high profile divorces. Although he has been faced with nearly every scenario under the sun, he has maintained his spirit of compassion and empathy over the years, a skill which many divorce attorneys cannot hold onto.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
There is not a more qualified divorce attorney in Hobe Sound than George Gelb. Not only will you have the best divorce attorney fighting for your rights, but you will be treated with respect and understanding. All your questions will be answered honestly and thoroughly, and you will be communicated with and informed throughout the divorce process.
Hobe Sound Divorce Attorney – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Child Support & Modification of Child Support
- Alimony & Modification of Alimony
- Enforcement and Collection of Child Support & Alimony
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Paternity Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Parenting Plans (previously called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (previously called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
You may be wondering if you can represent yourself in your divorce. Divorces can become very complex, and issues can arise throughout the process that you may not have expected, especially if you have children, a family business, and debts or property that you accumulated as a married couple.
Even if you think your divorce will be easy and straightforward, it is always wise to consult an attorney who specializes in divorce and family law before going it on your own. The stakes are simply too high. The cost of hiring a divorce attorney is well worth it compared to the potential cost of not hiring one. Read our tips on how to pay for a divorce attorney here.
For a qualified, competent divorce attorney who can handle any case put before him and who will strongly defend your rights, contact George Gelb today. (561) 748-8000