Divorce Attorney in Loxahatchee Groves – George E. Gelb
Welcome to the law office of George E. Gelb, attorney at law. George Gelb has nearly 40 years experience practicing divorce and family law in Florida, and has earned a stellar reputation as an expert in his field. He has a proven track record of success and an outstanding rapport with clients that will ensure your rights are well represented.
You can trust George Gelb with your divorce. He upholds the strictest ethics and confidentiality, which is extremely important in a small community like Loxahatchee Groves.
Integrity and professionalism are of utmost importance to George, and he prides himself on listening carefully to his clients’ concerns, questions, and needs. He will answer you thoroughly and honestly, providing all options for you to make the most informed decisions, and advising you according to your best interests.
Call today for your FREE Consultation! (561) 748-8000
Here are some important things you need to know about George Gelb:
- Nearly 40 years experience practicing divorce and family law
- Voted Florida SuperLawyer
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent
- AV Preeminent Attorney rating by Martindale-Hubbell – highest peer review rating possible
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Managed a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale before opening current practice in Jupiter
The Last Frontier
Loxahatchee Groves is known as “Florida’s Last Frontier”.
If you are going through a divorce, you may feel like you’re walking alone through a vast frontier of sadness and uncertainty. The good news is, you don’t have to go through it alone. With George Gelb in your corner, you’ll have Loxahatchee Groves’ most experienced and qualified divorce attorney, ensuring your rights are protected every step of the way, and navigating the complex legal maze – so you can focus on getting your life back.
George Gelb understands that divorce is a complicated and emotionally charged process. Having practiced divorce and family law for nearly 40 years, he has seen virtually every scenario under the sun. Yet what sets George apart is that he treats every case as unique, giving it the time, attention, and respect it deserves. He is constantly learning and growing, perfecting his skills as a divorce attorney in Loxahatchee Groves.
George will draw upon his years of experience and his intimate knowledge of the law in order to best represent you, while maintaining a spirit of compassion and understanding for the difficult place you find yourself in.
Any questions so far? Call today! (561) 748-8000 or send George a message here.
Divorce Attorney in Loxahatchee Groves – Practice Areas
George Gelb specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Modifications of Alimony
- Child Support
- Modifications of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony and Child Support
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally and internationally)
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Paternity Disputes
- Parenting Plans (previously called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (previously called Visitation)
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Suppress Final Judgments for Financial Fraud