Vero Beach Divorce Lawyers
For the convenience of Vero Beach clients, our team is happy to meet you in Vero Beach. Call local number (772) 532-6009
- My spouse just filed for divorce. Do I need a lawyer?
- Who gets to keep the house?
- Where will the children live?
- Could I be responsible for some of my ex’s debts?
- Am I entitled to alimony?
- I lost my job. What happens if I can’t pay child support or alimony?
- My ex unlawfully took our child. I need help!
All these questions – and more – can be answered by a competent, qualified, experienced Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer. Our team has been practicing divorce and family law for more than three decades. Over the years, you can bet we’ve seen thousands of family law cases ranging from simple, uncontested divorces to complex prenuptial agreements, property division issues, paternity disputes, child custody (now called Parenting Plans) battles, and alimony issues. We have seen it all and litigated some extremely complicated and technical cases.
And yet, our team still treats every case individually and uniquely, with respect and care. With us on your side, you get the best of both worlds – lawyers who intimately know the law and have years of experience under our belts, but a team who still maintains a sacred respect for our clients and the ever changing nature of the law.
With our team of Vero Beach Divorce Lawyers, you will be shown respect. Your concerns will be heard, you will understand your rights and the process before you, and you will be represented compassionately, honestly, and thoroughly by a strong advocate who is here for YOU.
Vero Beach Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
Our team specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Name Change in Divorce Cases
- Alimony and Modification of Alimony
- Child Support and Modification of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Parenting Plans (previously called Custody)
- Timesharing (previously called Visitation)
- Modification of Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Paternity Disputes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Same-Sex Couples
Our Vero Beach Divorce Lawyers
There are not many things more important than family. When you’re going through a divorce, child custody dispute, or other family-related issues, you need a lawyer by your side and in your corner to compassionately counsel you and strongly advocate for your rights.
Call us today for your FREE Consultation! We look forward to assisting you!
Our team will meet Vero Beach clients in Vero Beach. Call local number (772) 532-6009
Sebastian, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Ft. Pierce, Port St. Lucie, and Jensen Beach clients may also meet with Tom in Vero Beach.