Jupiter Divorce – Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud

Sometimes a party to a divorce misrepresents their financial status for the purposes of minimizing alimony, child support, or property division. Filed financial affidavits are required in Florida divorce cases and if one party commits such financial fraud, the other party may file a motion to vacate the final judgment and ask the court to dismiss its previous ruling. There is no time limit in which to file this motion.

Click here to read more aboutĀ Setting Aside a Final Divorce Judgment Due to Fraud.

Our team specializes in Motions to Vacate. We’ve been practicing family law for over 30 years and is ready, willing, and able to assist you. If you have reason to believe your ex-spouse committed fraud on his or her financial affidavit, contact us today and he will fight for your rights.

We proudly serve all of Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County, andĀ Indian River County.