Jupiter Collection of Child Support and Alimony

  • Are you having difficulty collecting child support or alimony payments from your ex-spouse?
  • Has the paying spouse experienced a substantial change in his or her circumstances that affects his/her ability to pay alimony or child support?
  • Have you been found in contempt for not paying court-ordered child support or alimony?
  • Did you and your ex-spouse agree to a “new plan”¬†for child support, alimony, or timesharing outside of the formal court order?

In any of the above cases, you need a qualified attorney in the Jupiter area to assist you.

If you have fallen behind on child support or alimony payments, a modification might be appropriate, but you need an experienced family law attorney to review your case and your current circumstances and advise you of your rights.

If your ex-spouse is failing to pay alimony or child support, we will assist you in seeking enforcement.

Read more about Child Support Enforcement here.

Our team has been in practice for nearly 30 years. We specialize in child support collection, enforcement of Timesharing or Parenting Plans, and alimony collection/enforcement in Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County, and Indian River County.

Contact us today – we look forward to assisting you!

Click here to read more about Alimony Enforcement and Collection.