Lake Worth Divorce Lawyers
Our team has all the credentials of an expert – and the reputation to back it up. We are well respected in our field and have assisted hundreds of clients with their divorces and all related matters over the years, ranging from the fairly straightforward divorce cases to the most intense and complex legal battles.
We know what to anticipate and how to proceed at all junctures, and when unexpected situations arise (as they often do) the team tackles them with a keen eye and a level head.
With us as your Lake Worth divorce legal team, you will be respected, your concerns will be heard, your questions will be answered, and you will be kept informed at every stage of the process.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
As experts in divorce law, we will be your zealous advocate, fighting for your rights. Over the decades, we have maintained his spirit of compassion and empathy for our clients. No matter how many times we have seen a particular scenario arise, we are careful to remember that every case is unique and every client is on his or her own journey.
We’re able to draw from our extensive knowledge of the law and experience in the courtroom, while respecting the uniqueness of each case, in order to assist each client in the best way possible.
Lake Worth Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
The following are our areas of specialty:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Alimony and Child Support
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony and Child Support
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans and Timesharing
- Paternity Disputes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
- Stepparent Adoptions
Contact us to handle your divorce. You’ll receive a free consultation, we will answer your questions and walk you through the process, and you can take your first step toward getting your life back. No matter how complicated or emotionally tense things may seem, our team is perfectly competent and qualified to handle it. You’ll be glad you have us on your side.