Ft. Pierce Divorce Lawyers
Our team is well-known and over the years has developed a stellar reputation among our peers in the legal community.
Call today for your FREE Consultation! (772) 532-6009
Practice Areas – Ft. Pierce Divorce Lawyer
Our team specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Timesharing (formerly Visitation)
- Parenting Plans (formerly Child Custody)
- Modification of Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Child Support & Modification of Child Support
- Alimony & Modification of Alimony
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony and Child Support
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (Nationally and Internationally)
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Disputes
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgments for Financial Fraud
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
We understand that this is an emotional and stressful time for you. Unlike many seasoned divorce lawyers, who over time can develop a callousness to their clients, everyone on our team has maintained a sense of compassion and empathy.
We will take the time to hear your concerns, answer your questions, and ensure you understand the law and the process ahead. We will communicate with you throughout the course of your divorce, and notify you as issues arise.
With us in your corner, you will be heard, understood, and treated with respect.
Not only is everyone on our team a compassionate counselor to our Ft. Pierce clients, we are also strong advocates. We know the law better than anyone, stay current on new developments, are respected among the local community of legal professionals, and have the courtroom experience you need. We’ve seen it all, yet we approach each client and each case carefully and uniquely.
Contact us today for your FREE consultation. You may have put this off for some time, dreading the time, emotion, and money it will take – but this is not something you should do alone. You need a trustworthy, experienced professional by your side. Get started on the process today, and get on the road to getting your life back. We look forward to hearing from you.
For your convenience, we are happy to meet with Ft. Pierce clients in Vero Beach. Call (772) 532-6009