Divorce Lawyers in Sewall’s Point
The motto of the town of Sewall’s Point, Florida is “A Great Place to Live”. But if you are contemplating a divorce or already going through one, the beautiful town of Sewall’s Point may feel like anything but great.
The good news is, you can have our team on your side. We will take the weight off your shoulders, navigate the maze of paperwork, filings, and organization so you can focus on getting your life back. We have more than 30 years experience handling divorce and family law cases in Martin County and the surrounding areas, so we bring an unprecedented level of expertise, know-how, and practical application to the table.
In your free consultation, we will listen to you, answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, and make sure you understand the process ahead of you. We uphold the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality, ensuring you feel safe, secure, and protected with our counsel.
We will fight for your rights and do his best to make sure you get what you are entitled to.
Call today for your FREE consultation! (561) 748-8000
Divorce Lawyer in Sewall’s Point – Practice Areas
Whether your divorce is straightforward and amicable, or highly intense and complex, our team will handle it with grace and professionalism. Our years of experience ensure we have seen nearly every scenario under the sun. But don’t worry, while it may not be new, we will treat it as such. We will treat you and your case as unique – worthy of our time, attention, and respect.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Divorce appeals
- Child support
- Modifications of child support & alimony
- Collection and enforcement of child support & alimony
- Division of assets & liabilities
- Relocation & relocation defense
- Stepparent adoptions
- Paternity disputes
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud
- Parenting plans (child custody)
- Timesharing (visitation)
- Modifications of parenting plans & timesharing
- Return of removed or abducted children (nationally & internationally)
- Domestic violence
- Same-sex divorce