Divorce Lawyers in Jupiter
Getting divorced in Jupiter? You may be wondering how to choose the right divorce lawyer…or if you need one at all.
If you do want to hire a divorce lawyer, you don’t want just any lawyer. You want the best divorce lawyer in Jupiter.
Our team has been handling divorces in and around Jupiter for well over 30 years. In that amount of time, we’ve seen nearly every case and scenario under the sun. Yet we treat each case individually and with the respect and attention it deserves.
Strong Advocate, Compassionate Counsel
Despite our stellar reputation and decades of experience, what you’ll find when you meet with us is a warm team of professionals who will treat you with respect, empathy, and understanding for your situation. Unlike many seasoned divorce lawyers, our team has maintained his spirit of compassion for our clients.
When you call for your free consultation, you’ll have all your questions answered. With us in your corner, you can rest easy, knowing you are in extremely capable hands. Throughout your case, you’ll have an experienced counselor who will keep you informed, ensure you understand the process, and who will always advocate for your rights and in your best interests.
Divorce Lawyer in Jupiter – Practice Areas
Our team specializes in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Paternity Disputes
- Relocation and Relocation Defense
- Alimony & Modifications of Alimony
- Child Support & Modifications of Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Division of Assets & Liability
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally and internationally)
- Parenting Plans (formerly called Child Custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called Visitation)
- Modification of Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Jurisdiction & Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
Not sure if you need a lawyer? Many people are concerned about the cost associated with hiring a divorce lawyer, so they try to handle their divorce on their own. The truth is, almost always the cost of hiring a divorce lawyer will be worth it compared to the “cost” you could face without adequate representation by someone who knows and understands the laws and can effectively advocate for your rights.
If you have questions about this, call us. We will give you an honest assessment of your case.
For an experienced, top rated divorce lawyer in Jupiter, call us today! (561) 748-8000