Divorce Attorney in Port Salerno
Are you going through a divorce, or contemplating one? If so, you need a qualified legal expert on your side to advise you of all your options and fight for your rights – someone who intimately knows all the applicable laws and has years of practical courtroom experience to effectively navigate the process and ensure you get what you are entitled to.
Divorce is a difficult time. It can be a strain on you emotionally, physically, and financially. You may think that hiring an attorney is an additional financial burden that you can’t shoulder. You may feel confident that you can divide things fairly and amicably with your spouse, and you won’t need a lawyer. But our team can tell you, after decades of experience handling divorce cases, things can quickly escalate and issues can arise as the process goes on, things you didn’t anticipate, and before you know it, the divorce has become more than you can handle.
Simply put, the cost ($) of hiring a divorce attorney in Port Salerno, versus the potential “cost” of not hiring one, is definitely not a risk you can afford to take.
For more information on how to afford a divorce attorney in Port Salerno, click here.
About Us, Divorce Attorneys in Port Salerno
Our team has more than 30 years of experience handling divorce and family law cases in Florida.
We are highly respected and widely regarded as an expert in our field. Our team has worked hard for these accolades over the years, and has earned every one of them. We take pride in being a legal team with integrity, professionalism, and compassion.
Divorce Attorney in Port Salerno – Practice Areas
We specialize in the following areas of divorce and family law:
- Divorce appeals
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity issues
- Domestic violence
- Return of removed or abducted children (nationally and internationally)
- Relocation and relocation defense
- Stepparent adoptions
- Change of name in divorce cases
- Child support and modifications of child support
- Alimony and modifications of alimony
- Enforcement and collection of child support & alimony
- Same-sex divorce
- Timesharing and parenting plans
- Modifications of timesharing and parenting plans
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud