Divorce Attorney in Ocean Breeze
Welcome to our practice. We specialize in divorce and family law matters. If you are contemplating a divorce or already in the midst of one, you need a qualified divorce law expert on your side. Our team has more than 30 years of experience with Florida divorce law. We’ve litigated hundreds of cases over the years and have intimate knowledge of the applicable laws as well as practical courtroom experience.
Every member of our team demonstrates a high level of achievement and professionalism. We exhibit leadership, professionalism, and the highest levels of integrity and ethics of any divorce attorney in Ocean Breeze and the surrounding areas.
Even if you are already divorced, you probably understand that issues can arise, forcing you to revisit your settlement agreement from time to time. In that case, it is extremely important to have a divorce lawyer you can call upon who will answer your call promptly and do the heavy lifting for you.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
Our team takes pride in being understanding and compassionate to our clients. Despite having decades of experience, we’ve maintained a spirit of empathy and continues to treat each case and each client as unique individuals, deserving of our time, attention, and respect.
When you call for your free consultation, we will listen to your concerns and answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly. We will ensure you understand the process and will present all options to you and advise you according to your best interests. We will fight for your rights, doing our very best to make sure you get everything you are entitled to and your rights are preserved.
Divorce Attorney in Ocean Breeze – Practice Areas
Our team specializes in the following areas of divorce law:
- Divorce appeals
- Change of name in divorce cases
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Stepparent adoptions
- Paternity disputes
- Domestic violence
- Alimony and modifications of alimony
- Child support and modifications of child support
- Enforcement and collection of alimony & child support
- Return of removed or abducted children (nationally and internationally)
- Parenting plans (formerly called child custody)
- Timesharing (formerly called visitation)
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Same-sex divorce issues
- Jurisdiction and venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud
- Relocation and relocation defense
Any questions? Give us a call or email us here.