Divorce Lawyer in Vero Beach
George E. Gelb – Over 35 Years Experience Handling Divorce Cases in Vero Beach
If you are contemplating getting divorced, have been served with divorce papers from your spouse, or have already gotten divorced but need help with ongoing issues, you have come to the right place.
Welcome to the law office of George E. Gelb. Mr. Gelb has been practicing divorce and family law for over 35 years. His current practice is located in Jupiter; however, to make it more convenient for Vero Beach clients, he will meet with you in Vero Beach.
Vero Beach Clients Call Local Number (772) 532-6009 for your FREE Consultation in Vero Beach!
Can you represent yourself in your divorce?
The question is not can you, but should you. Hiring a divorce lawyer is always optional; however, as much as we would like to hope and believe the system treats both parties equally, the reality is if your spouse has a divorce lawyer and you don’t, you are at a severe disadvantage – even if you utilize the court advocates.
If neither you nor your spouse have attorneys, you could still be at a disadvantage, because there may be statutory, procedural, or case law that supports your rights or best interests that you are simply not privy to without an experienced family law attorney in your corner.
But I can’t afford a lawyer. Yes, hiring a divorce lawyer is not cheap. But the costs of hiring a lawyer compared with the “costs” of not hiring one – such as loss of rights, property, money, children, etc. – is that a risk you are willing to take? For some ideas on how to pay for a divorce lawyer, visit our blog.
Who should you hire?
It’s a big investment to hire a divorce lawyer, so you need to be sure you choose someone whom you feel comfortable with, who has the credentials and experience and knowledge of Florida divorce and family law, and who will zealously advocate for your rights.
Let’s talk about how George Gelb can help you with your Vero Beach divorce:
- Over 35 years experience in divorce and family law
- Recognized AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell in 2014 – Highest peer-review rating, “A testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
- Selected Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers
- Voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal profession (a distinction only 5% of the state’s attorneys receive each year)
- Perfect record with Florida Bar Association since his admission in 1977
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Managed a large firm in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale before opening his current practice in Jupiter
- Featured on radio and television programs as an expert in Florida divorce and family law
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocate
As you can see, George Gelb has all the credentials of a highly skilled, experienced divorce lawyer. But he’s not just “good on paper”. Mr. Gelb is known for his compassion and understanding. Even after 35+ years and thousands of cases, he maintains a spirit of empathy for his clients. He understands this is a stressful, emotionally charged time for you. He will listen to you, answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, and will represent you fiercely.
You need George Gelb in your corner. He is one of the most experienced divorce lawyers in Vero Beach.
Check out our Practice Areas and call today for your FREE consultation. (772) 532-6009
For your convenience, George Gelb will meet with Vero Beach clients in Vero Beach.
Sebastian, Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Ft. Pierce, Port St. Lucie, and Jensen Beach clients may also meet with George in Vero Beach.