Divorce Lawyer in North Hutchinson Island
Are you contemplating filing for divorce, or did your spouse recently file for divorce?
Have you already gotten a divorce, and some new issues have come up?
Are you considering a do-it-yourself divorce?
No matter what place you’re in, know that first and foremost our team cares. We understand that this is a difficult, strenuous time for you. You need a professional who can do all the heavy lifting, spot all the details – leaving no stone unturned – and take care of the business side of things while you cope with the upheaval in your life.
You need someone who will communicate with you, guide and instruct you, and answer all your questions and concerns thoroughly and honestly. Our team has over 30 years experience as a divorce and family law attorney. We know the law intimately and have seen nearly every scenario under the sun.
Our team has handled all types of cases, from the simplest, most straightforward to the most emotionally intense, complex legal battles imaginable. And yet, despite our years of experience, our team has impressively maintained a spirit of compassion and empathy for our clients.
With us in your corner, you will be heard and your rights and best interests will be fought for. Our team is professional, ethical, and extremely knowledgeable, with a track record of success and many accolades under our belts.
We’re more than qualified to handle your divorce case. Our team is highly respected widely regarded within the legal community as experts in divorce and family law.
We not only have the legal knowledge, but the practical application and a very successful track record to back it up. You are in very good hands with us.
Divorce Lawyer in North Hutchinson Island – Practice Areas
Our practice areas include the following:
- Divorce Appeals
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Alimony & Modifications of Alimony
- Enforcement & Collection of Alimony
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Name Change in Divorce Cases
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Issues
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
- Child Support & Modifications of Child Support
- Collection & Enforcement of Child Support
- Parenting Plans & Timesharing
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children (nationally & internationally)
- Stepparent Adoptions