Divorce Lawyer in Deerfield Beach
Welcome to our law office – divorce and family law experts in Deerfield Beach, a lovely beach town named for the deer that used to graze along the banks of the Hillsboro River.
We’re based in Jupiter, Palm Beach County, Florida.
Why make the trip to Jupiter for a divorce lawyer? Sure, you have other options for a divorce lawyer closer to home. But when you have us on your side, you are securing one of Florida’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and well respected lawyers, and you can rest easy knowing you are in the most capable hands.
Compassionate Counsel, Strong Advocates
Our clients trust in the professionalism, dependability, and respect we shows each client. Despite many decades of experience and hundreds of cases litigated, our team maintains a spirit of compassion and empathy for our clients, understanding that this is a difficult and emotionally charged time in their lives.
With us in your corner, you can expect a legal team who intimately know the applicable laws. We will fight for your rights, who will listen to your concerns and answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, and who will advise you of all your options, according to your best interests. Call today for your FREE Consultation! (561) 748-8000
Divorce Lawyer in Deerfield Beach – Practice Areas
Whether your divorce is pending or hasn’t even begun, it is time to secure the best divorce lawyers in Deerfield Beach. And if your divorce is already final but an issue has arisen that necessitates some legal advice, we can help. Call today with any questions you may have about your situation.
We have experience with all divorce and family law matters, ranging from the most amicable and straightforward divorces, to the most complex and emotionally intense legal battles. We will handle your case with care, tact, and respect, as you deserve.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Divorce appeals
- Change of name in divorce cases
- Paternity disputes
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Child Support
- Modifications of child support & alimony
- Enforcement and collection of child support & alimony
- Domestic violence
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Return of removed or abducted children (nationally and internationally)
- Relocation & relocation defense
- Stepparent adoptions
- Same-sex divorce issues
- Parenting plans (formerly known as child custody)
- Timesharing (formerly known as visitation)
- Modifications of parenting plans & timesharing
- Jurisdiction & venue disputes
- Motions to vacate final judgments for financial fraud
Contact us today to get started on your divorce process. We look forward to serving you! (561) 748-8000