George E. Gelb – Jupiter Divorce Lawyer
Welcome to the Law Office of George E. Gelb, a Jupiter Divorce Lawyer for over 35 years.
As an experienced and seasoned divorce and family law lawyer, George Gelb has seen it all. While he treats each case individually, George can handle any divorce or family law matter – from the uncontested, uncomplicated divorce to the most complex, convoluted, emotionally charged cases.
George Gelb will represent you with grace, handling this sensitive matter with compassion and understanding, while strongly advocating for your rights and in your best interests, to get you what you deserve so you can get your life back on track.
Jupiter Divorce Lawyer – Credentials
George E. Gelb has practiced law in Florida since 1977. He managed a large family law firm in Miami and Fort Lauderdale before settling into his current practice in Jupiter, and was even an Assistant Attorney General.
George was selected one of Palm Beach & Martin County’s Top Lawyers and was voted a Florida SuperLawyer by his peers in the legal industry – a designation that less that 5% of all Florida lawyers receive each year.
He is well recognized and respected by Jupiter and the surrounding communities as an expert in divorce and family law, and as such has been featured on several TV and radio programs.
Jupiter Divorce Lawyer – Practice Areas
- Are you ready to file for divorce? Did your spouse recently file for divorce?
- Do you have minor children?
- How are the family debts allocated?
- Who gets the family house?
- Has your ex-spouse stopped making his or her alimony or child support payments?
- Are you unable to pay alimony or child support due to a change in circumstances?
- Do you want more time with the children?
These are all complicated issues that require an experienced lawyer. Not just someone who knows the law, but someone who is experienced in litigation as well – a lawyer who can articulately and persuasively argue your case before the court.
George E. Gelb handles any of the following issues related to divorce and family law:
- Divorce Appeals
- Jurisdiction and Venue Disputes
- Motions to Vacate Final Judgment for Financial Fraud
- Change of Name in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets & Liabilities
- Alimony & Child Support
- Modifications of Alimony & Child Support
- Enforcement and Collection of Alimony & Child Support
- Timesharing (previously called Visitation)
- Parenting Plans (previously called Custody)
- Modification of Timesharing & Parenting Plans
- Return of Removed or Abducted Children
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Disputes
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Relocation & Relocation Defense
No matter what your divorce or family law issues are, George Gelb promises to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly, make sure you understand your rights, and advise you according to what is in your best interests. You need a Jupiter divorce lawyer in your corner during this difficult time – someone who is experienced, has an intimate understanding of the law, and someone who is well versed in litigation and can effectively fight for your rights. George E. Gelb is the Jupiter Divorce Lawyer for you!
Contact George Gelb today. We look forward to assisting you!